Refund conditions and procedures
Customers could request a full refund within 7 days from the system receipt, valid for all packages with the following conditions:
- ReadyIDC Co.,Ltd. will refund if the system is inoperative and cannot be solved by our team.
- The ordered system did not match the usage requirement with the log that clearly stated the problem.
- Backup the data on the service and download. The data on the host will be deleted immediately.
- Contact customer service through Ticket system and request a refund.
- State the Invoice number to refund.
- State the account number to transfer the refund. The account number must be the same as the registered account or an account used to transfer the fee.
- If the transfer was made via the bank, the accounting department will transfer the refund within 7-15 business days.
- If the transfer was made via Payment Gateway (Credit card, True Wallet, Alipay, etc.) the system will transfer the refund within 15-30 days.
- The user could not request a refund in any case if he/she requested a customer service officer for website problem-solving or virus/malware elimination.
- The user could not request a refund for the registered domain and activated license control.
- This condition is only applicable to VPS, Cloud Server, and Hosting.
- The refund condition is applicable to the new service purchase only and not applicable to the upgrade either from the same service or different service.
- The decision from ReadyIDC Co.,Ltd. is considered as final.